Your wedding should be a fun day, which is why you might want to have a bar, especially if it available at the FNP Gardens venue that you have booked. Not only should you think about whether or not you want to have a bar, but you also want to think about how you can make it look lavish and stylish. Here are some of the main ideas that you should make sure that you are implementing when it comes to your wedding.
How to Design Lavish Bar Counters
You want to find out just how much space you are going to have when it comes to the bar counter that you can design. Once you have figured this out, then you can start to think about which ideas you want to implement, such as:
- Candles – Make sure that you are thinking about adding some candles to the bar since they would add some extra light. Not only that, but they would make the area feel romantic and can give off a soft glow.
- Flowers – Another great idea is that you can use some flowers to make the area pop and you should make sure that they aren’t going to be in the way. This is important since you don’t want them to be in the way, but you want them to add some elegance to the space.
- Metals – Also, consider using metals on the bar when you are decorating it since it can give it a much more lavish and expensive feel. This can be done through the glasses that the drinks are being served in or even in the decorations, which would give it a stunning look.
- Lights – You might also want to think about adding some coloured lights to the bar area when you book with FNP Gardens because it would give the bottles a unique look. It can also draw the eye to the location, which would bring people over for more drinks.
- Snacks – You are also going to want to make sure that you are putting up snacks, but they should be elegant ones. Think about adding some peanuts, candies and much more in different colours and sizes to make sup something that everyone would love to enjoy.
These are just a few of the best ways that you can have a lavish bar area during your wedding, so make sure that you are considering this when you are planning the drink area.
Everything needs to be planned for your wedding from top to bottom and that also means the space for the bar. When you book your venue from a known brand like FNP Gardens you are going to get the best of everything, which means they can create the look and style that you want in the bar area. Think about using some candles or different coloured lights to make it look elegant and romantic and use different metals and snacks to change up the feel and the look of the area.
Also read: marriage anniversary wishes for husband